Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slow Tuesday

Not sure why today feels so slow (more precisely, why I feel so slow today!). My gramma would always say that she "didn't sleep well" -- I think that happened 90% of the time. Since she lived until almost 99 years old, I suppose a lack of sleep won't kill me! In any event, yesterday was a rather busy yet surprisingly relaxing day. Maggie's orthodontist appointment was non-typical in that they saw her late (they are always on time). She went DOWN a size in rubberbands, so her teeth weren't quite as sore. AND we had time to stop at Walgreens for more ice cream since the kind they had at the grocery was (apparently) not acceptable. Red skettis made for a "soft" dinner and all is well.

Today is Abby's busy busy day. She has her violin lesson after school. Gearing up for that recital (I'm so excited that I get to accompany her!). Then we rush across town to get her to a ballet class/rehearsal. I have a board (or is that bored?) meeting this morning. My last as Corresponding Secretary, although I've volunteered to stay on for another 6 months as Community Awareness Chair.

So, side from feeling a bit sleepy and just "off", it's a good Tuesday, I'm sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment