Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm it, apparently (thanks, Lauri!)

Here's how the game works: answer the following 5 questions and then keep the game going by tagging 2 more people. Here goes...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

In 1999 I was working on getting pregnant with baby #2 (working being the operative word as Tom was at that time in a job in which he traveled about 50% of the time). Since Abby was born in 2000, it was a successful endeavor.

I was also working for Shell in a programming role (yikes!). Living in the Montrose/Museum District area of Houston.


2. What are 5 things on your to-do list?

Finish reading the Bible (3rd time through -- taking me a while this time)
Put photos in picture albums
Practice patience with my family
Keep my mouth shut more and my ears open more
Package up a BUNCH of stuff for Goodwill


3. What are snacks you enjoy?

On a popcorn kick right now. Need to have a bit of chocolate every day. Also like soy crisps.


4. What are the places you have lived?

Born in Pittsburgh, PA
Worthington, OH from 4-10
Westlake, OH from 10-18
Toledo, OH for undergraduate (summers either in Westlake or Charlotte, NC after my parents moved in 1989)
Columbus, OH for graduate school (1991-1993)
Houston, TX from 1993-2001
The Hague, The Netherlands from 2001-2004
New Orleans, LA for part of 2004
Metairie, LA from 2004-now, aside from six months in 2005 when we were back in Houston (after hurricane Katrina)


5. What are 5 things you would do if you became a billionaire?

Figure out how much our family "really" needs (college, retirement, how much could be put in trust to allow for living off of interest).
Enjoy more frequent pampering (spa vacations, massage, pedicure)
Hire someone to do more chores -- laundry, ironing
Provide for our extended family
Vacation more often


OK, well my game of tag is up! Since the only one I know who actively blogs tagged me, unless some random person picks this up, I'm a dead end.........my life is so lame!

1 comment:

  1. I often am convinced my life is pretty lame, too! Enjoyed your Tagged, thanks for playing! :-)

    ReplyDelete