Sunday, August 30, 2009

Was 7th grade this tough in 1980-something?

As I watched Maggie doing homework this weekend I began to wonder if I'd had so much work in 7th grade. Oh my! We got home from shopping and errands at about 2 yesterday, and she was working until about 6:30. Today, she got home from church about 1:30 and was working until 6. Yikes! I'm thankful that she's diligent AND a good student -- I don't have to prod her to do her homework. phew! There's enough for me to worry and fret about!

In other news, nothing it new since last night. Tom made it home at some point after we'd all fallen asleep (I am so NOT a night owl -- even on Saturday nights!). But he indicated this morning that he'd had an extremely uplifting time at the church meetings yesterday.

All is well with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment