Friday, December 3, 2010

a random pepsi can

I like Diet Sierra Mist as a soft drink. Not quite as acidic (to me!) as sprite, so it's what I buy. The other day I opened a new twelve-pack box in the refrigerator. The first can out was sierra mist. Then, a random pepsi one can. Now, I know that they are both made/bottled by PepsiCo, but it's a silver can amidst a bunch of white ones. Maggie was in the next room, so I showed it to her. She wondered what drink it had inside. Since pepsi one has caffeine and I don't do caffeine, I wasn't going to find out. Subsequently, we told Abby and Tom about the random pepsi can (sitting on the top shelf of the refrigerator). Last night Maggie decided she wanted the pepsi -- the moment of truth -- what was inside the can? Sierra Mist.......looked like it, tasted like it, just in the wrong can.......

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Funny how that happened??

    One time we bought a 12-pack of Sprite and one of the cans was noticeably lighter in weight. We opened it and it was only half full. So much for quality assurance, haha!

    ReplyDelete