Monday, September 27, 2010

Looking forward to a great week!

Yes, it'll be busy, but it'll also be a fun week.

This afternoon I get to go to Abby's volleyball game and later we'll go to her violin lesson.

Tomorrow, mom and dad are driving down for a short visit. They'll be greeted with an empty house as it's "my" day to drive the cross country girls. AND mom will be put in charge of expediting supper (ok, so it'll just be steaming the veggies and re-heating the rice!). We'll get home a bit after 6.

Wednesday morning I've got Bible study. Then mom and dad and I will get lunch somewhere. In the afternoon we'll go to the volleyball championship for Abby. Maggie is out of school early and expressed an interest in coming as well. Wednesday evening is Maggie's induction to her high school. Not sure exactly what this means, but we'll see.....

Thursday (I assume!) Kay and Ray are arriving from Houston. Abby and I actually will be home directly from school, Maggie has cross country practice.

Friday is Maggie's grandparent's day. She'll be hosting 4 of them, along with mom (unless they don't allow me in in which case I'll go somewhere else -- sob sob). After school is my turn to drive cross country again, so we'll see that as well. Mom will get to heat up supper/start the spaghetti noodles.

Doesn't sound like too much, except also consider the extra people in the house, the fact Abby has exams next week, and Maggie's Saturday cross country meet is in Baton Rouge. OK, so your week is busier.........

1 comment:

  1. Definitely sounds busy to me!! I hope y'all are enjoying the gorgeous fall weather over that way. Perfect timing for your guests!

    ReplyDelete