Saturday, May 22, 2010

excuses, excuses

BUSY!!!! And a new computer. Add them together, and no time for news.

So what's happening here? Maggie finished her "career" in elementary school and will begin 8th grade at high school in the fall. Abby's passed 4th grade and will enter "upper school" and start wearing a plaid skirt rather than a jumper. Swim practice continues, rehearsals for violin, piano, and ballet intensify, and my tree in the back yard falls over again in a storm. Mom and dad come for a visit, father-in-law is healing quite well from surgery, and we're about to embark on extreme cleaning upstairs.....(yes, my daughters are THRILLED!!!!!).......

Enjoyed co-hosting (read--monetary donation) a party with the other parents whose kids are leaving for high school in the fall -- 4 hours with 13 year olds!!!!! And so thankful for my new computer! It's got a touch screen (which I'm not used to but trying to use) and I'm almost there with getting everything to "work" on it as I want it to.......

Now to go pick Maggie up from ballet, drop of an "extra" kid, then pick up Abby and head to piano......

No comments:

Post a Comment