Sunday, December 20, 2009

2 in one day!

Abby rocked her violin recital (that seems like an oxymoron, no? -- although after seeing Transiberian Orchestra last week, they DO have rocking violins -- electric at that!). In any event, I hit no wrong notes in my piano part, though I did skip a couple chords. sigh. She did GREAT! One of the few to have the piece memorized, and she's so calm up there on stage -- I'm still a nervous wreck!

Regarding TSO -- we took Tom on Thursday evening for his Christmas present -- they do an awesome Christmas show. The spiritual message was a bonus for us, I was just anticipating good music and fun for all. We had good seats at the arena, despite the rain we made it there and home safely, and we ALL enjoyed it -- a good measure of a show! And nice to surprise Tom with something unexpected, new, and enjoyable for him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment